At the beginning of this semester, I never ever blog with English. I afraid to think in English, and I afraid to write in English. However, because of the University requirement, I took an English written language course in this semester. (A big disaster for me..)
In the course, I required to write many articles. Not long, but not short. As a result, I practiced writing a lot in the course. At the same time, I joint the study tour. As all you know, we needed to write 3000 words.. GOD.. A challenge for me. By the way, I accomplished the task!
Today, close to the end of this semester, I find myself do not afraid to write and to think in English. However, I still get many problems in using English. For example, the grammar. I treated written English as Spoken English.. Just like blogging..
So, does blogging really help on my written English?
Actually, not in grammar; but I am now comfortable to blog with English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment